Who do we finance?
FCC can help you:
Expand into new markets
- We helped entrepreneurs build a winery and expand into specialty products like spice wine and sage wine.
Improve efficiency and capacity
- We financed a fully integrated poultry operation that includes a feed mill, breeder barns, hatchery and retail store. Most recently, we worked with them to build a new slaughter plant.
- We worked with an organic milk processor to help them build a new plant.
- We financed a pasta manufacturer so they could purchase a warehouse bay and expand their business.
- An oilseed processor used our financing to purchase automated equipment-handling devices so they could speed up their production line.
- We financed a potato processor and packager so they could purchase new washing and refrigeration equipment.
- We worked with a fertilizer and chemical retailer to finance a new fertilizer storage building.
- We partnered with another lender and financed the construction of a new inland grain terminal.
- An innovative food company that produces healthy alternative food products used our term and venture capital financing.
- A small seed grass and seed forage company used our financing to purchase a competitor who was looking to retire. This allowed the company to expand, diversify and grow their business.
- An entrepreneur used our financing to buy an equipment dealership. A year later, we helped them purchase another one.
- A berry producer used our financing to develop new technology that makes its fruit more marketable as a commercial food ingredient.
- We helped a large commercial bakery build an automated processing plant so they could expand their market even further.
- A confectionary company that produces healthy snack food used our term financing, venture capital and working capital loans.
- A food processing company that produces prepared meals used our financing for new equipment and a new plant.